small logo small logo


Do you have a question for ODOT? The Answers to common Questions page may have the answer.

Do you have a question for DMV? Contact DMV.

To report immediate road hazards (such as traffic signal outage or debris in travel lane), you may call Oregon State Police Non-Emergency Assistance by dialing *OSP or *677 from a mobile phone.

The most current road conditions for state highways are available on our website: . For an automated recording, you may call 511 if you are in Oregon or 503-588-2941 if you are outside of Oregon.

If you have other comments, questions or concerns please complete the online form below and we will respond in the order received.

( ) - ext
Version: 1.0.7 Released: 10.05.2023